Complaint Review: PS PROS

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: christopher donahue — Berryville Arkansas
PS PROS
47-09 30th St Ste 201 (2nd Floor) Long Island City NY, New York USA

PS PROS Sent playstation 3 in repaired. They emailed said they recieved it. I then payed them 124.00 to have it repaired. It has been over a month. Their contact info is invalid and I have not recieved my playstation back. Long Island City NY New York

I sent my playstation off to pspros after they sent me the shipping label. They emailed saying they received it and diagnosed what was wrong. They charged my credit card 124.00 it has been over a month now and I have not heard anything from them and all their contact information is invalid. The phone numbers I call are not working numbers. I have a reciept showing the charge. I also have the emails sent to me showing they recieved the playstation. I am very angry because I feel like this is one big scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PS-PROS/Long-Island-City-NY-New-York-11101/PS-PROS-Sent-playstation-3-in-repaired-They-emailed-said-they-recieved-it-I-then-payed-1058881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PS PROS