Complaint Review: PS PROS

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: jusdis1 — Coxsackie New York
PS PROS
47-09 30th St Ste 201 (2nd Floor) Long Island City, New York USA

PS PROS Failed to fix My PS3. Have not credited my credit card or returned my unit as requested Long Island City New York

I sent my PS3 to PS PROS to repair the flashing red light condition that these units encounter.  They "repaired" it and sent it back withen 2 weeks.  It worked for 3 minutes and died.  I contacted them and they issued a warrenty return UPS label.  I sent it back and after a week or so was informed via email that it was now unrepairable and pril 24 they offered 4 options one of which was issue me a credit and return my PS3 to me.  That was April 24th and still no credit or unit.  I sat on hold for almost an hour as "caller #1" without the call being answered.  I am now caller #2 (for 27 minutes) and the wait time has gone from "less then 2 minutes to 24 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PS-PROS/Long-Island-City-New-York-11101/PS-PROS-Failed-to-fix-My-PS3-Have-not-credited-my-credit-card-or-returned-my-unit-as-r-1051670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PS PROS