Complaint Review: PSA

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Dean — Charleston South Carolina
PSA
PO Box 6180 Newport BeaCH, California United States of America

PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Trickery, Deceipt, Horrible customer service, PSA is worst company I've ever dealt with and ebay's in bed with them. Newport BeaCH, California

I sent a sporting card to PSA authenticators for grading and have determined them to be probably the worst company I have ever dealt with in terms of customer service. I would NOT trust them with anything of value under any circumstances. More frustrating than the issue of trust is the horrible customer service.
They require payment in advance based on some squirley sliding scale but that's not so bad. I paid for super express service which is typically 2-3 days. I had to call them over two weeks after they received my item and was told I forgot to sign the form. Of course no one bothered to call or email me they just leave it sitting (supposedly).

After that was resolved I had to call over a week later trying to find out the status and was told to be patient. So when I received it back nearly a month had elapsed.

As far as the evaluation, I'll only say that 2 other companies graded it completely opposite of PSA grading.
In short it's a horrible experience I've had with PSA and it proves the theory that those paid in advance for services generally are not highly motivated. But it was a horrible experience and if you research more you'll find others with similar complaints. PICK one of the other companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PSA/Newport-BeaCH-California-92658/PSA-Professional-Sports-Authenticator-Trickery-Deceipt-Horrible-customer-service-PSA-is-1046109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PSA