Complaint Review: PSD Kennels - Mississippi

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: dmaz2009 — New Jersey United States of America
PSD Kennels - Mississippi
Poplarville, Mississippi Internet United States of America

PSD Kennels - Mississippi Jaime and Cindy Gascon BEWARE PSD Kennels sells Sick and Un-Healthy Dogs, Internet

*Consumer Comment: PSD Kennels is a great place to do business

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Glenn

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PSD Kennels

BEWARE PSD Kennels in Mississippi sells SICK and Un-Healthy Dogs. They sold me a Belgian Malinois that had Demodectic Mange, Full of Worms, Bad Hips and One t******e. They guaranteed the dog and refuse to return any calls. Contacted their Vet and the Vet stated that PSD Kennels is a Puppy Mill and completely diseased infested. He also stated that the one t******e is command at PSD Kennels as that their stud dog Draake trows one t******e puppies and they continue to breed him. The puppy we got from and paid to have it trained was completely fearful, ran from all of us and grolwed at my wife and kids. I contact the Poplarville Police Department and told them about the ripoff and they said this was not the first complant about PSD Kennels. Also googled them name and found that they have stolen other peoples photos and used them stating that it was their dog to make them look better. BEWARE Psd Kennels sells sick and un-healthy Belgian Malinois and German Shepherds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PSD-Kennels-Mississippi/internet/PSD-Kennels-Mississippi-Jaime-and-Cindy-Gascon-BEWARE-PSD-Kennels-sells-Sick-and-Un-Heal-974114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PSD Kennels - Mississippi

PSD Kennels is a great place to do business

AUTHOR: Chris H. - ()

I bought a German Shepherd from PSD Kennels in 2009, she was and and has always been a beautiful and healthy dog. I communicated with Jamie for about 2 moths before making my purchace, I obtained his vet's name and called him before making a purchace. The vet told me he had good dogs and none of them had any problems. When I went to pick up my GSD Jamie was up front with me and told me that the dog I chose would not make a good working police dog, as he had been doing a little work with her. This was fine with me as I was only looking for a pet but wanted one who came from a healthy bloodline. It is also expected that not every dog from every litter will make the cut to be a working dog. I have had Molly for 5 years now and she is amazing. I trained her myself and she was the easiest dog I have ever trained, it about 5 minutes to learn each different command. I highly reccomed using PSD Kennels to purchace you protection/working dog or if you just want one for a pet. It is nice to know your dog comes from a reputible breeder with healthy bloodlines, and not some puppy mill. When the time comes to buy another GSD I will be going to PSD Kennels.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Glenn

AUTHOR: Glenn - (United States of America)

I have two belgian malinios that came from psd kennels. And these two dogs are great both of them are well trained and I have two little girls and they have always got alone with the dogs. I got daja about 3 years ago and she was trained for protection and she does a great job. hank is my male dog and he is a great additionwe have had him for 2 years he is becoming a great protection dog. both of these dogs love to play bask and they love my hole family.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PSD Kennels

AUTHOR: PSD Kennels - (United States of America)

These allegations are untrue, unfounded and completely false. This post if from a competitor.