- Report: #842077
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PSE&G
PSE&GInternet United States of America
PSE&G Angry Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
the same problems. Remind you I just moved here a year ago, prior to this address I moved to another location in Cherry Hill and our electric and gas service was through Energy Management System which is very reasonable. I had a 2 bed room and the highest I seen my bill in the summer was 175! I am now in a 1 bed room apt never home because I work 8-5 mon
- fri, last summer my electric and gas was about 175-190 EVERY month which made no sense compared to when I was living in Cherry Hill under EMS. By Oct 2011 I called customer service which they are very rude and seem like they dont care about you gas and electric bills being so high. I spoke to management and said this makes no sense. I am in a 1 bedroom and my bills are sky high, which I am a full time worker and a student so how are my bills this high???? I requested
my meter to be read ASAP. They told me dont pay on my account until the results come in, they will put my account on hold until then... It is now Feb 2012 and my bill is $1500, and supposedly if I dont pay that by March 1 2012my services will be shut off. I am sick and tired of pse&g . I called and spoke to a customer service rep & was put on hold numerous times; I asked were my results in after checking in Dec 2011 and Jan 2012 now Feb 2012 and for her to tell me my results are still not in. I demanded a supervisor I said in the meantime youre telling me to hold off on my account but yet you are still
charging me! I said it makes no sense to why its taking this long for a meter to be read but your company is so quick to give a shut off notice on March 1 and technically its still the winter time!!! She kept saying im sorry i will take your cell number down and as soon as my supervisor speaks to the supervisor in the meter dept I will call you asap. I said in the meantime what you suggest for my account. She reviewed it and said you have to pay the full balance by March 1, I said this is really ridiculous there is not way I will have that kind of money by March 1 I even asked to pay half and she denied me saying it has to be paid in full. I told her it is your company's error to why I still dont have a meter reading result
but youre expecting me to pay $1500 by 3/1/2012, of course you would suggest that because you work for pse&g. This company is high on cost for electric and gas I am very disappointed with this company, I worry when I move next year
will my gas & electric come from pse&g
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PSEG/internet/PSEG-Angry-Internet-Internet-842077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.