• Report: #1001916

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Bill Tomlin — Sarasota Florida United States of America
PSI Conversion
Toms River, New Jersey toms river, New Jersey United States of America

PSI Conversion psiconversion.com and performance system integration Defective product , cheap and doesnt work toms river , New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: psi conversion wiring issue

*Consumer Comment: PSI LS1 conversion harness

*Consumer Comment: make them fix it.

Shady rip off wire harness artist, bad customer service,  harness wires get very hot, constant burning smell, injectors stop transferring power after harness gets hot. Tried to call  but get a bad attitude and the guy trying to upsell me every time I call, Should have used a more reputable company. This guy works from his house and acts like a player, I cant get my money back so Im going to warn people of this crook, he has the word CON in his company name PSI CON Version.com. I should have opened  my  eyes and not just based my decision on $$$.

Now I have to pay another 1600.00 for something that works. And I have been calling round and the word is the harness are made by citywiring.com in India not the USA. Major Lie.
I lost a job a while back to outsourcing and feel this is very underhanded, if its true you need to tell your customers you are using non-UL approved wire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PSI-Conversion/toms-river-New-Jersey-08755/PSI-Conversion-psiconversioncom-and-performance-system-integration-Defective-product--1001916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PSI Conversion

#1 Consumer Suggestion

psi conversion wiring issue

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States of America)

Psi conversion ls1 harness is super cheap and very short its like a knock off design that didn't fit very well, the harness covers are the cheap stuff and its really flimsy. Now I had no idea city wiring in India, is the manufacturer for psi conversion,it makes sense why the wire is really sub par. I had to fix several connectors and the wire was already corroding inside. I hope the new owner of that car is having good luck, I warned him that the harness was very questionable . Advice only buy from an American builder who has wire quality standards.

PSI LS1 conversion harness

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States of America)

I got mine from a friend for 150.00 who bought his LS1 harness on ebay, they dont come with fans but a fuel pump relay. My program port was wire backwards and they didn't put battery  in pin 16 but ground, so the wiring had issues, it had the wrong alternator connector on it , so many issues but for the price you cant build it for that so oh well. Im glad I sold that car and it gave me the money to buy a good harness from (((competitor's name redacted))), a company who actually makes the wiring in the USA. For my first learning experience the guy on the phone wasnt really interesd in helping  oh well, I was able to afford a real wiring system designed by an american  engineering company. I would go with (((redacted))) and recommend them hands down.

make them fix it.

AUTHOR: Jim bruen - (United States of America)

I own a product by that company and the best thing to do is call and keep calling till they make it right even is you have to get a new harness from them make them pay for it. I had a similar issue and after 2 years its now fixed, I will use one of the trusted companies next time like painless or streetnperformance at least i know they can afford to fix the issue and they are made in America