Complaint Review: PSSLAC

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Aye Riley — Las Vegas Nevada
PSSLAC
Los Angeles, California USA

PSSLAC Process Servers of Los Angeles County, Richard McMillan I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company. I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents. They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done. Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served. They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment. ONE WEEK later someone ,Tabitha Hicks, sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment. I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment. ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link. I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!! Los Angeles California

I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company.  I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents.  They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done.  Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served.  They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment.  ONE WEEK later someone (Tabitha Hicks) sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment.  I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment.  ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link.  I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!!

He finally served the documents...two weeks after initial contact but refused to send me proof of service.  How am I supposed to file the docs in court without proof of service????  Finally, Richard answered his phone.  He is SO rude.  He told me, "well, you've been waiting this long so you may as well just keep waiting".  Keep waiting for my proof of service???  This douche bag emailed my proof of service documents but of course the court will not accept copies.  Originals only.  So now, as I write this, I am waiting...quite impatiently...for the incompetent idiots to mail my originals.  I fear that I'll never receive them.  They are putting my case in jeopardy and I have consulted an attorney to see if I can sue the company.  I want my money back or my originals.  And I want no one else to ever have to deal with the scumbags that call themselves PSSLAC, or 3499messenger, or whatever name they go by these days.

BUYER BEWARE!!! CROOKS, SCOUNDRELS AND THIEVES!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PSSLAC/Los-Angeles-California/PSSLAC-Process-Servers-of-Los-Angeles-County-Richard-McMillan-I-wish-I-had-read-these-re-1135793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PSSLAC