Complaint Review: PTM A.k.a National Awards Advisory Center & Many Other Names

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
PTM A.k.a National Awards Advisory Center & Many Other Names
P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, New York U.S.A.

PTM A.k.a National Awards Advisory Center & Many Other Names PTM Claims to be an "Identity of prize files reporting unit" Uniondale New York

*Consumer Comment: PTM Strikes again!

I received an official looking letter and at the top it stated "Payment to be made reporting office." It went on with more great phrases like "Data of Payment on Report, approved receiver of notice, data statement of available pay amount and we have records showing delivery is waiting for" then followed with my name and address.

The pay out amount $1,900,000.00 and my "only fee is the appointed $19.99, that is all." Included was a great official looking certificate "Completion of File Document" with watermarks and barcodes." With all the work that went into this, it was amazing that they are sooo greedy they didn't even take the time to make sure all the sentences were complete. On the certificate, in green, the paragraph ends with the sentence "All prizes and awards are paid to the winners by the individual named spon-" Not that there weren't many clues before that and that every statement was so ambiguous it sent off bells and whistles but because of such a big error it sent me running to my computer which I'm so glad I did.

Couldn't find PTM but when I put in the companies address, JACKPOT! Always the same amount for both the winnings and payment. Complaints on several websites under numerous names and typical the same or similar sign off "We send our joy of Good Fortune" but now a new name that I didn't see: James Allen/PTM Payment Reporter.

I always find it sad and disappointing that some people would go to such lengths to try and take advantage of others but the more we keep each other informed the more we are all able to make better choices so companies like this will go and live under a rock.

Lisa
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PTM-Aka-National-Awards-Advisory-Center-Many-Other-Names/Uniondale-New-York-11553-9370/PTM-Aka-National-Awards-Advisory-Center-Many-Other-Names-PTM-Claims-to-be-an-Identity-374469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PTM A.k.a National Awards Advisory Center & Many Other Names

PTM Strikes again!

AUTHOR: Candynotes - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I have recently received a small paper notifying me that I am eligable for this so called prize money, i called and they kept pushing magazines on me and I finally hung up. so today I received the papers telling me that there is a fee of $19.99. DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT, pay any one promising you a job or prizes! This is a total fake and should be reported when found...

there should be a seal with the letters PTM. it also should require our signature. do not sign that ether. This company has FRAUD written all over it!!

I hope no one has paid the so far.