• Report: #1032077

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:minnespolis Minnesota
PTS Divinci Innovative Sound And Bass
1950 South Grove Ave. Ontario, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 909-923-4518
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

PTS Divinci Innovative Sound And Bass approached gave same sales speech had magazine and business cards tooke me for four hundred Ripoff Ontario California

I was just about to walk into Office Max in Brooklyn Park, MN when Two men drove up and asked if I lived around here. I thought they were going to askfor directions but then starting talking about all these speakers they had overstock of because of a stocking problem with the company. I was weary thinking that they were stolen but they even showed me receipts. When I said I wasn't going to because I have never heard of them before he then showed me their magazine and the prices of the speakers. After seeing all of the I thought it actually may have been ligit but when I came home to look up the company all i could find was SCAM!!!!

I then went to the Brooklyn Park police department. After calling the company many times on the phone the police officer then grabed it and started asking questions. They are trying to look into the people that got me due to the fact my friend works in that area and he has seen the guy many times.

Jjones200707
minnespolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PTS-Divinci-Innovative-Sound-And-Bass/Ontario-California-55443/PTS-Divinci-Innovative-Sound-And-Bass-approached-gave-same-sales-speech-had-magazine-and-b-1032077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PTS Divinci Innovative Sound And Bass