Complaint Review: PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: AG — CHICAGO Illinois
PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE
382 CHANNEL DRIVE PORT WASHINGTON, New York USA

PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE additional address 101 Winners Circle Port washington NY 11050 They keep sending me an statement of prize check issuance, Transactions that i need to pay,w/c i didnt purchased at all. Bank and loan financing. PORT WASHINGTON New York

First of all PCH keep sending me a letter mail directly through my address using my name sending a bunch of mails, form sweeptakes through different accounts, messed up my information through my personal savings account its compromised because of fraud/theft who is claiming to be me, a bunch of nonstop magazine, betterhomes, parent all magazines, issuance of cheques, statement of prize check, transactions in every bank different banks that i need to pay, w/ c i do not have an idea where did it came from and authorization that i purchased it. even the smalls stuff i never had it. i felt like im really out of debt on this. they ruin my reputations, sending multiple times of lawyers ,bank account statements. theres is a new mail i git 8/25  Synchrony Financial orlando florida 32896-0061 po box 960061 that i need to pay them coz i owed them for $1,500.00.. and i had a credit loan from a lending company for almost $2000. this is too much Its needs to stop I can't take it anymore. it ruined my life my reputation I have been depressed the whole month until now thinking of this.so helpless.

AG CHICAGO IL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLIC-CLEARING-HOUSE/PORT-WASHINGTON-New-York-11050/PUBLIC-CLEARING-HOUSE-additional-address-101-Winners-Circle-Port-washington-NY-11050-They-1172167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLIC CLEARING HOUSE