Complaint Review: PUBLIC STORAGE

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — aurora Colorado
PUBLIC STORAGE
GLENDALE, CALF. Glendale, California United States of America

PUBLIC STORAGE PSBUSINESSPARKS CHRIS HELVIG DM, SCOTT SMITH RG Glendale, California

*General Comment: The company isn't a joke, you are

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE!

ATTN: Mr. Peter Schultz  Director, Mr. Ronald L. Havner Jr. CEO & President, Mr. James H. Kropp Director- Chairman, Josejh D. Russell Jr. CEO- President

To Whom this may concern, I have had a Public Storage Unit since 01-2007. In Jan. of this year my employer informed me that they could not meet payroll so I was immediately out of work. I had a small savings at the time. I had to pay for airplane tickets to attend a family Funeral in Seattle, Wa. Do to this I have fallen behind on my payments to Public Storage. They have cut the locks and scheduled my unit to go to public auction in the 18th of March. I have since started a new position and I do not get my 1st check until 03-20-2013. The Manager at the storage facilities  the District Manager Chris Helvig along with the Regional Manager Scott Smith told me there is nothing they can do for me if I dont come up with the $549.00 I owe before the 18th . It is obvious I want my things since I have made payments for 6 years. Due to a situation that I had no control over I will lose some very important things that belong to me, because my check comes 2 days past their deadline. I know this is a very large company but there should be some kind of CUSTOMER LOYALTY. IN THIS CASE THERE IS NONE. I feel that someone in a organization this size should be able to step in and help out a VERY LOYAL customer.

I WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN NEVER!

Jon D.
Denver, co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLIC-STORAGE/Glendale-California-91201/PUBLIC-STORAGE-PSBUSINESSPARKS-CHRIS-HELVIG-DM-SCOTT-SMITH-RG-Glendale-California-1034864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLIC STORAGE

#1 General Comment

The company isn't a joke, you are

AUTHOR: Mixer_26 - ()

Why didn't you vacate the unit when you realized you could not pay for it? PS used to cut deals with auction customers but they always just ended up taking the deal, vacating the unit, and never paying off the deal. Terms are on the FRONT page of the lease that you SIGNED and AGREED to....2 months of non-payment and your sold.