Complaint Review: PUBLIC STORAGE

• Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Azalea — Chicago Illinois United States of America
PUBLIC STORAGE
2345 173rd St. Lansing, Illinois United States of America

PUBLIC STORAGE Scamming consumers by burglarizing their storage units Lansing, Illinois

I feel like I'm being scammed by the Public Storage in Lansing,IL. For one I was late making my payment for the month of October and my lock to my unit was suppose to have been cut off to place their personal lock on the unit, that didn't happen.

I went to my unit on the 6th of Nov. to place my new lock on the unit I come to find out my unit had been burglarized. Now if that wasn't bad the lock that was suppose to have been cut was not cut but the lock they placed on the unit was on the lock. My question was what lock did the General Manager, John, cut when he supposively cut my lock off, that question has yet to be answered.

I haven't gotten any answers to my questions by the General Manager, the property manager, or the Senior General Manager(who by the way hasn't returned my phone call). They know that these things are taken place in this storage facility, and I believe that they, the employees, are involved in the burglaries. The only thing they will hurry to offer is for you to file an insurance claim with the insurance company by the name of Willis Insurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLIC-STORAGE/Lansing-Illinois-60438/PUBLIC-STORAGE-Scamming-consumers-by-burglarizing-their-storage-units-Lansing-Illinois-521724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLIC STORAGE