Complaint Review: PUBLIC STORAGE

• Reported By: MRS M — Detroit Michigan United States of America
PUBLIC STORAGE
4200 snapfinger woods rd decatur, Georgia United States of America

PUBLIC STORAGE Theft of personal property decatur, Georgia

I stored my items at this facility in 2006. I went to claim the items in sept of 2009 only to find several items missing. I looked and noticed several shoe boxes were opened and shoes were missing from the boxes. Upon informing the young lady working that day, she told me that the main manager I had been dealing with, latonya no longer worked there. I had another storage in another facility, so I thought maybe the other items were there. Fast forward to 2012, and I emptied the second storage to only realize I was initially correct, in that all of my designer shoes, handbags and glasses and childrens car collection were taken from Public Storage. It was like they had went in and went shopping in the storage and taken as they pleased. Having insurance meant nothing. I realize I may not be able to sue the company as time has passed and it ay be too late, however, DO NOT STORE YOUR ITEMS AT THIS FACILITY!!! THEY ARE THIEVES and will do nothing to assist you as the girl I spoke with initially scoffed at what I was accusing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLIC-STORAGE/decatur-Georgia-30035/PUBLIC-STORAGE-Theft-of-personal-property-decatur-Georgia-979776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLIC STORAGE