Complaint Review: PUBLISHER WEALTH OR EBN

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: THEIVES ,SCAMS ,LOSS NO HELP — Tampa Florida
PUBLISHER WEALTH OR EBN
5727 n 7th street Internet United States of America

PUBLISHER WEALTH OR EBN SCAM ARTISTs theives, lyes, homebased buisness phoenix, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Mee Too

publisherwealth.com - used to be ebnllc.com and dont even want to look up how much crap is on the name of ebn, stands for ecomerce buisness network,Turns out Two people Bob and Dean run whole place and looks like every one gets scewed, a friend named Jared Henderson, signed me up and its someone who I'm still in contact now asked if i wouldn't a little somthing about the money I lost, Yea I believe I can and WILL!!! This is all crap and it turns out company been screwing people for years and sad part is every couple years they jus change their name and think all is ok and no problems, but cant hide from your past, screwed wrong people in life and cant wait to get my hands on you people, not a threat you have stole from sooooo many people, trully do NOT know how ya sleep at night. Fu#KN THEIVES BET THEY ARE PROUD FOR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS!!!! azcc.gov and anything else says this company is good call me, and we need to talk. 813-224-5965 Tony Stewart pos peeps and losers in life cant stand lyers especially with my money!!   --SCAM--- SCAM---SCAM--SCAM---

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLISHER-WEALTH-OR-EBN/internet/PUBLISHER-WEALTH-OR-EBN-SCAM-ARTISTs-theives-lyes-homebased-buisness-phoenix-Internet-1038670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLISHER WEALTH OR EBN

Mee Too

AUTHOR: crooks lied to me too-bob and dean - ()

The American dream, finacial freedom, trust me was so lyed to as well this company took me for more money then spent on my wedding ring.

target