Complaint Review: PUBLISHER WEALTH

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: FURIOUS APON THEIVES!! — Ocoee Florida
PUBLISHER WEALTH
14747 n northsight blvd scottsdale az 85260 Internet United States of America

PUBLISHER WEALTH ebnllc.com company is a scam dean and bob publisher wealth , Internet

*Consumer Comment: bought it too $499.00

*Consumer Comment: this happen to me too

57 years old So I should of seen this coming. Bob promised me min of $5000.00 in my first 30 days, it's been 45/not even a phone call back to check on how I'm doing after loosing my money. He said see results and big money with in two weeks after my funds clear.I had slept on it and the very next day after purchasing it I really didn't feel all that comfortable dealing with a company out of AZ, but calling from my same area code. They probably know I don't pick up my phone usually then. I had called my cc cmpany and they wouldnt charge back like they have done in the past with other scams. I tried several things and endeavors, and nothing really ever pans out. I don't mind if I wasn' successful. I try new things. Once i find its nothing but hot air I pull back and get out of it. Not going to say they stole, I bought a website that I could have bought from godaddy.com for $7. I will NOT discuss how much they had got all together. It's a country song and I'm done w them.Do not be dooped by credibilty like site azcc.gov is a paid place  for someone in this world to say its a ok company. No one likes to loose their hard eraned money: Publisher Wealth, SMC, Save ave, Mearchant services, bmi, ebnllc.com,lightbulbs and trash bags for handi capp, all afialiates with amazon google or expedia- is all pure wastes. Scams who lie directly to attain YOUR money. This is NOT an INVESTMENT- If you believe in them.... I have ocean front property for sale in AZ.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLISHER-WEALTH/internet/PUBLISHER-WEALTH-ebnllccom-company-is-a-scam-dean-and-bob-publisher-wealth-Internet-1038878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLISHER WEALTH

bought it too $499.00

AUTHOR: Scam amazon,expedia,google - ()

I hate this company !! Never have I wasted so much money on air, I handed over four c.c.'s , lots of money and you guessed it better off before started with this transparent scam. Bobby and Dean both give me the run around back and forth, and act as if it's my fault for not getting any results.

this happen to me too

AUTHOR: crooks lied to me too-bob and dean - ()

This scam company took me as well almost $9k, no joke can't refund so what can you do? Dean and bobby only spend more than two minutes on the phone only if they hear have more money for them. Sucks that my family wife,told me NOT to do this, and figured if I could just prove them wrong. But they were all right and no wrry about actually seeing a return it is silly, no one makes any money with Publisher Wealth !!