Complaint Review: PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006

• Reported By:MENTOR Ohio
PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS
1025 SW 59TH ST Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS, P E LABS, PHYSICAL ENHANCEMENTS LABS INEFFECTIVE PRODUCT AND DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING RIPOFF Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered a product from P E Labs. Since the product made me ill with sever back pains,I stopped using it.Two weeks later, my credit card was charged for another bottle I never received.

I contacted the company and was told the automatic monthly offer was in the terms and conditions.I checked the website printed on the bottle I received, there was no mention of the automatic enrollment in the terms. (I was later told this was an old site and those terms were incorrect. another deception)I checked the new site but these terms were created Aug 30,2006-after my purchase-another deceptive technique - change the terms but do not notify anyone.Nowhere in the basic advetisements was any " Offer" for automatic renewal.

I have contacted the Attorney General for Ohio and Oklahoma but I do not expects any solutions from them. I do hope if enough complaints are registered maybe something will happen.

I also notified the credit card company and they did reverse the charge. However in the new terms P E Labs can re-instate the charge, notify the FBI Internet Fraud Division and serveral credit information bureaus about my "fraud"- their threat of retailation for any complaint. "BUYER BEWARE" especially of this company.
I have learned to check the terms for all onine purchase. If I would have with this company, I would have seen how protective they are of the company and punative to the customer ,I would not have order the product.THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS AND CHARGED WITH DECEPTIVE ADVERTISMENTS , HIDDEN CHARDES AND LOUSY PRODUCTS

Mark
MENTOR, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PURE-ENERGY-PRODUCTS/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-44060/PURE-ENERGY-PRODUCTS-P-E-LABS-PHYSICAL-ENHANCEMENTS-LABS-INEFFECTIVE-PRODUCT-AND-DECEPTI-216014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS