Complaint Review: PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS

• Submitted: Mon, January 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 08, 2007

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK Internet U.S.A.

USAVEONPILLS.COMPURE ENERGY PRODUCTS Refused refund, charged order after cancellation, and difficult to contact. Ripoff Oklahoma City Internet

Phentrezine 37.5? Don't bother. There's so much caffine in the product that it makes you sick. Well, it made me sick. I attampted to cancel the 'membership' because, well, I can't take it. I was informed that I cannot return the product and that all sales are final. 'Even if it makes me sick?' I asked. 'Not our problem' was the reply.

I'm sending it back, if it comes to me. I'm filing a dispute with my bank and if they try to stick another charge on, I'll dispute that. If they send me to collections, I'll dispute that.

I'll keep you all posted.

Maryam
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2007 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PURE-ENERGY-PRODUCTS/internet/USAVEONPILLSCOMPURE-ENERGY-PRODUCTS-Refused-refund-charged-order-after-cancellation-and-229406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS