Complaint Review: PURE LAND

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:3 Idaho
PURE LAND
2701 UNIVERSITY AVE PMB 463 Nationwide U.S.A.

Ethnobotanicals.Com PURE LAND they sell crap MADISON Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Ethnobotanicals

I ordered from Ethnobotanicals, and got a bag of mold. My product looks sad and smells like old moldy dirt. I tried to get ahold of them, but they have no phone number and they never returned my email. Something that comes to you dried should not have mold growing on it. Do not buy from this company.

Dre
3, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PURE-LAND/nationwide/EthnobotanicalsCom-PURE-LAND-they-sell-crap-MADISON-Wisconsin-389028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PURE LAND

Ethnobotanicals

AUTHOR: Dre - (U.S.A.)

I have to add or rather retract what I said. I may have jumped the gun when I saw other rip off reports on this company. However, Ethnobotanicals did get back to me shortly after I filed my report. They mailed me a new bag that was not moldy. Therefore, I must say that their cool and you're probably safe buying from them.