Complaint Review: PURE NUTRIENTS Nature Cleanse

• Updated: Sun, May 31, 2009

• Reported By:Guilford New York
PURE NUTRIENTS Nature Cleanse
www.naturecleanse.org Internet U.S.A.

PURE NUTRIENTS Nature Cleanse is a Rip-Off.They Charged My Credit Card Twice. Beware New York Internet

I saw an ad for Nature Cleanse.It said free trial. Just pay shipping. I didn't hear from them for weeks.Then they charged my debit card $88.00. Almost 3 weeks went by and I recieved nothing from them.

Then my debit card was charged for $93.00 and change.I called and talked to a lady who was a person who barely spoke English. She said that she couldn't find any shipping info,that she'd cancel my account and I should call back later.

I called a few hours later and another lady,who spoke slightly better English said the first operator had cancelled my account.Then she said the first lady also gave me an email address to make a complaint. I explained that tshe most certainly did not give me a email address. She gives me an email address. I sent an email it came back as undeliverable.

After I called I got an email saying that my first order was shipped.I haven't seen it yet but I'm out $181.00, so beware. This is a scam!!!

Mike
Guilford, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PURE-NUTRIENTS-Nature-Cleanse/internet/PURE-NUTRIENTS-Nature-Cleanse-is-a-Rip-OffThey-Charged-My-Credit-Card-Twice-Beware-New-Y-457144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PURE NUTRIENTS Nature Cleanse