Complaint Review: PURE NUTRIENTS

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:beaumont Texas
PURE NUTRIENTS
181 MARSH HILL ROAD ORANGE,, Connecticut U.S.A.

PURE NUTRIENTS I CANCELLED THE PRODUCT IN A TIMELY MANNER AND MY CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED AND I WAS DENIED A REFUND. ORANGE, Connecticut

This is very surprising to me, because I had read a success story on a woman who has had a great experience using this product and to my surprise it was a rip-off to steal money from consumers like myself. It saddens me to know that people have the time to take advantage of others no matter what the cost.

Yolanda
beaumont, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PURE-NUTRIENTS/ORANGE-Connecticut-06477/PURE-NUTRIENTS-I-CANCELLED-THE-PRODUCT-IN-A-TIMELY-MANNER-AND-MY-CREDIT-CARD-WAS-BILLED-A-464193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PURE NUTRIENTS