Complaint Review: PURE NUTRIENTS

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:LARGO Florida
PURE NUTRIENTS
SHIPPING DEPT. 181 MARSH HILL ROAD ORANGE, Connecticut U.S.A.

PURE NUTRIENTS - NOREPLY@PURENUTRIENTSPRODUCTS.COM - DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING, DEBITED MY ACCOUNT BEFORE 14 DAY TRIAL TIME, RECEIVED PRODUCT A FEW DAYS BEFORE DEBITED ACCOUNT FOR AMOUNT NOT AGREED UPON ORANGE CONNECTICUT

I agreed upon shipping amount for free product trial of $5.95 and it was debited from my account on June 12.

I ordered this product on June 8 online, they say theproduct was shipped the 11th.

I received the product a week around the 16th of June.

Then the company debited my account on June 26th in the amount of $88.00. This amount unbeknownst to me as it was not advertised in the ad and I searched for the amount.

It was not stated the 14 day trial time began the day upon ordering the product.

I have not yet opened the product this date of June 30, 2009 and will not use it.

When I received the product it was without a billing statement, I still did not know what it cost if I wanted to purchase it....but in fine print on the bottom it said: for Free Trial Customers Only: Terms and Conditions below:

It Stated:
Time began when ordered for a 14 days trial ( that would have been the 8th of June when ordered) and if didn't want it had to return it within that 14 days and if I didn't send it back then they would debit my account every 30 days and they would send a fresh supply for $93.95. This was news to me on all of the above. Further stated no obligations, cancel at anytime via our customer service support line.

This is impossible to have done.

I have cancelled after waiting on phone for 30 minutes. I have closed my account at my bank as well.

I have a cancellation # NR4937683 June 30, 2009.
I demanded my money back with a clear answer of not going to happen.

The girl just regurgitated all their terms and conditions that I learned only upon receiving the product after the 14 days were clearly upon ending.

Linda
LARGO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PURE-NUTRIENTS/ORANGE-Connecticut-96477/PURE-NUTRIENTS-NOREPLYPURENUTRIENTSPRODUCTSCOM-DECEPTIVE-ADVERTISING-DEBITED-MY-AC-466531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PURE NUTRIENTS