Complaint Review: PUREGC60

• Reported By: SHERRY — manteca California
PUREGC60
LAS VEGAS, Nevada USA

PUREGC60 GARCINIA CAMBOGIA FRAUD LAS VEGAS Nevada

I ordered garcinia cambogia from  pure vitamins on line.   They give you a trial period and I asked for an exact date to call back  to cancel before they charge my card.  I knew they might try and pull what happened to  me.  I called back on may 4- as they  told me.

They were closed!!  I called back monday may 5- and they  want to give me half my  refund  which of course was charged to my credit card already.  They tell me to call   back on a day that they knew they were closed.  This is a set up so you dont get to call back by the day and they can charge your card.

It sounds like a zoo in the background of this place.  I could never speak to a manager.     Lets please get these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUREGC60/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada/PUREGC60-GARCINIA-CAMBOGIA-FRAUD-LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-1144123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUREGC60