Complaint Review: PUSH MODELS

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: IKnowMyWorth — United States of America
PUSH MODELS
414 South Mill ave Internet, Arizona United States of America

PUSH MODELS Do you not want to get paid? PUSHMODELS DOES NOT PAY Internet, Arizona

I work for PUSH for a promotional weekend for a Motorcycle Show. I was told I would have someone on staff looking out for the girls just in case any fans of the Bike we were promoting got out of hand, yes he was there, yes he was a creep, and yes he was no where in site when a man wouldn't leave me alone and was touching me inappropriately even when I called for help. Another girl I was working with had to step in. AND THEN after the horrible weekend was over. I was not paid, neither was the other girls I was working with. AND my parking wasn't reimbursed like Dustin Erb said it would be.
DO NOT WORK WITH THEM.
Find yourself another agency to work with, this ones a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUSH-MODELS/Internet-Arizona-/PUSH-MODELS-Do-you-not-want-to-get-paid-PUSHMODELS-DOES-NOT-PAY-Internet-Arizona-1013825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUSH MODELS