Complaint Review: PUSH Models

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Kaitlyn — Enon Ohio United States of America
PUSH Models
scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

PUSH Models Still have not been paid from an event 4 years ago.. scottsdale, Arizona

I worked for PUSH Models about 4 years ago. It was my first & only assignment with them. I was to talk to people about getting their yearly flu shot. It was with WellCheck and the shots were to be done in the middle of the mall. I was supposed to do this job on the weekends. After two weeks the assignment was cancelled. I heard that WellCheck was refusing to pay Push for the work that we had done and the models in turn weren't going to get paid.

After contacting Push quite a bit about this issue with emails & phone calls, I still have not received much info. I'm owed $400 from this job. If a client is refusing to pay the agency, but there are tons of models that have done their jobs, shouldn't they still receive payment from the agency?

I refuse to work with Push until I am paid. I heard that WellCheck went bankrupt & that 'lawyers are trying to take care of the payment issue', but no one will tell me anything further.

DO NOT WORK FOR PUSH. If something happens with a company that hires them, you will not get payment for any work that you did. It will become a huge ordeal that you won't get answers for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUSH-Models/scottsdale-Arizona-/PUSH-Models-Still-have-not-been-paid-from-an-event-4-years-ago-scottsdale-Arizona-999616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUSH Models