Complaint Review: PVC - CCR

• Submitted: Mon, April 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:Brownsburg Indiana
PVC - CCR
1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

PVC - CCR RIP OFF BIG TIME, SCAM! Champlain New York

Someome called my work number on March 20th and explained this whole neat package that I would receive. They said that I would have to have $389 taken out of my checking account. When the money was taken out of the checking account, the Mastercard package would be mailed. The minimum limit on it would be $5,000. I thought, why not.

I am trying to rebuild my credit. It is April 10th and I still have not heard anything from the company, however, the funds were taken out on March 24th. I called the number they gave me today and David told me that I needed to fax my bank statement to Erica. I did that.

I called and spoke with Trevor. He said that the policy of PVC is to wait 30 days. After I receive the package, I can then call and disput it. I told him that I wanted my money back today. He said he would talk to his manager. He came back on and said that Tony approved it but that it still would take up to 30 days which is much faster than the normal procedures. I told him that I was not happy and I would go through my bank. He said that there was nothing they could do and nothing that the BBB could do. I felt as if he were laughing at me. I cannot believe that this so called business is taking this kind of money from people and their kids.

Shelli
Brownsburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PVC-CCR/Champlain-New-York-12919/PVC-CCR-RIP-OFF-BIG-TIME-SCAM-Champlain-New-York-185870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PVC - CCR