guided

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2004

• Reported By:nitro West Virginia
PVI Publishing
PVI Publishing.com Internet U.S.A.

PVI Publishing major ripoff scheme Took me for 19.95 and made it seem as if they wanted to help me better myself Internet

I received an email from PVI Publishing in June 2004 offering to provide me a "Grant Book" on how to obtain financial help to better my family!

I am a mother with three children and I work REAL hard for my money (what little I get) and I do not appreciate people stealing it from me!

I sent a check for $19.95 (CK#1193) on 7-18-04 and as of this date.... NO BOOK!!! And 19.95 less in my account!
There has to be some kind of justice done for this type of scam! It's as bad as mail fraud!

Trace the bank that was used to cash the checks and catch these criminals!! Ask everyone to check the back of their cancelled checks and submit the name of the affiliation so you can catch them before its too late!!!

Sandra
nitro, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PVI-Publishing/internet/PVI-Publishing-major-ripoff-scheme-Took-me-for-1995-and-made-it-seem-as-if-they-wanted-to-108202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PVI Publishing