Complaint Review: PW EAUCTION Aka Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Upton New York
PW EAUCTION Aka Pacific Webworks
www.Pacificwebworks.com SALT LAKE CITY, Utah U.S.A.

PW EAUCTION Aka Pacific Webworks Internet FRAUD Charges on my account for purchases I never made SALT LAKE CITY Utah

I suddenly had charges on my bank account that I did not expect, I saw two charges, one from UT SALT LAKE CIT PW/EAUCTION Which the bank later said was called Pacific Webworks, and this charge (hold) was for 59.90, I also had another charge (hold) for .10 cents from CA SAUGUS LOS ANGELES RETARDED. When I saw that I was like WHAT? I live in NY and I never saw any of these companies before nor did I make any subcriptions or purchases. The bank had me come in to fill out dispute forms. I had done some research before coming in and saw that other users had been charged 1.50 two weeks prior so I had the bank look for that and sure enough there was a charge for that amount by them for that amount by PW Eauction so we called the phone number and the guy said I bought some online tool kit software for eBay- which I NEVER EVER did. And then he said that I the 59.90 was for a subscription that "I" purchased with the tool kit which was a 14 day trial. I never did anything of the sort, and the fact that I had that other .10 cent charge from some totally different company tells me that someone got a hold of my debit card number online. I canceled my debit card right away. I make a lot of purchases online but I have never had anyone steal my numbers till now.
The guy on the phone at that Eauction place said "I" authorized the subscription through a secure visa site. Which I certainly didn't do. I am glad that I was checking my often to discover this so quickly. The worst thing of all is I do not know if I will get my money back, the money was being held out of my bank account ($60.00) I had to borrow money just so that my dell payment didn't bounce, and then when the dell payment did go through I now had no money for gas to get home or to buy my three year old his medicine he needed and I could not get ahold of anyone to help me out. I scraped up quarters out of my car just to get enough gas to make it home. I am furious.

Tami bee
Mount Upton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PW-EAUCTION-Aka-Pacific-Webworks/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah/PW-EAUCTION-Aka-Pacific-Webworks-Internet-FRAUD-Charges-on-my-account-for-purchases-I-neve-328710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PW EAUCTION Aka Pacific Webworks