Complaint Review: PW EAUCTION ,Pacific Webworks

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:Chillicothe Missouri
PW EAUCTION ,Pacific Webworks
230 West 400 South 1st Floor Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

PW EAUCTION ,Pacific Webworks charged my card 59.90 without my authorization. How did they get my numbers? Salt Lake City Utah

On 02/29/2008, PW EAUCTION charged my card for 59.90. I did not authorize this charge. I do not know or have I ever heard of this merchant before.The phone number listed on my statement is a phoney, so I have no idea how to contact these criminals. I cannot understand how they got the number on my card.This particular card they attacked, is the card my daughter's child support payments are deposited on and that is all it is used for. The amount of money kept on that card may not be a whole lot, but being a single mother it is hard enough to live on my income, so it is a blessing when the support is received on the card. So not only have they stolen from me, but they have stolen from my daughter. I have contacted my bank and they said they are going to investigate to find out any information they can and call me back.

Something has to be done

Chillicothe, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PW-EAUCTION-Pacific-Webworks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/PW-EAUCTION-Pacific-Webworks-charged-my-card-5990-without-my-authorization-How-did-the-323573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PW EAUCTION ,Pacific Webworks