• Report: #1120588

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Teenamd — Portland Oregon
PWP Pete V Farr CEO online $ site
Unknown East coast, New York USA

PWP Pete V Farr CEO online $ site I signed up with him to make money for fatal health condition to see specialists. He owed me 1500 commission check. Wouldn't reply to my emails. Demanded nude photos to get my check.,Found him on FB and reported him. I need you to send me nude photos in order to get your check. East coast New York

Pete V Farr from PWP online money making site would not send my 1500$ check he owed as my commission and for simply watching his video. No reply to emails, found him on FB and wanted my number. Demanded nude photos to get my check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PWP-Pete-V-Farr-CEO-online-site/East-coast-New-York-Unknown-/PWP-Pete-V-Farr-CEO-online-site-I-signed-up-with-him-to-make-money-for-fatal-health-con-1120588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PWP Pete V Farr CEO online $ site