Complaint Review: PWW Internet Biz Kit

• Submitted: Wed, January 06, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: mercile — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
PWW Internet Biz Kit

PWW Internet Biz Kit I don't have any other information Because of Internet Biz Kit, I have to cancel my credit card, because they keep charging. It has been months since I encounter this charge, no company goes months and then charge again Internet Biz Internet

I just received a transaction from Internet Biz Kit, and it hs been at least a five months period. I canceled it, before my time was up. I was a surprised to see my credit card charged, when I canceled. I emailed them to cancel, they don't have a phone no. to call and they were supposed to cancel me. Why would someone wait five months to rip someone off? I did contact my credit card company, and I am going to have to report my card stolen to keep Internet Biz Kit from charging again. I called the no, but no answer. No one should have to go through this. Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PWW-Internet-Biz-Kit/internet/PWW-Internet-Biz-Kit-I-dont-have-any-other-information-Because-of-Internet-Biz-Kit-I-hav-550065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PWW Internet Biz Kit