Complaint Review: Pabol International Inc. / Pabol Eyes

• Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Willoughby Ohio
Pabol International Inc. / Pabol Eyes
www.pabol.com Internet U.S.A.

Pabol International Inc. / Pabol Eyes ball joint dolls, bjd, mm eyes, doll eyes, eye manufacturer Internet

I was happy to find this on-line source for eyes for dolls because their prices were very low. I placed an order for 3 pairs of eyes in three different sizes for various dolls that I have. Payment is made at time of order.

Time went by without receiving my merchandise so I went to their 'Contact Us' page and send an inquiring e-mail along with my order number and Paypal transaction #.

They did not reply. I went to Paypal and had to file a claim for 'Unreceived Merchandise' in order to get my money back. Pabol company didn't even respond to Paypal.

I went back to the 'About Us' page which came up blank. I will not do business again with any on-line company that doesn't supply a physical address; it makes me wonder if they are just a 'front' for something else.

Willoughby, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pabol-International-Inc-Pabol-Eyes/internet/Pabol-International-Inc-Pabol-Eyes-ball-joint-dolls-bjd-mm-eyes-doll-eyes-eye-manuf-452727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pabol International Inc. / Pabol Eyes