Complaint Review: Pac-west Preservation llc

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Drew — Mountlake Terrace Washington
Pac-west Preservation llc
6105 48th ST NE Marysville, Washington USA

Pac-west Preservation llc PacWest Preservation LLC Stephanie Olsen Rob Emerson Lied and cheated out me of earned income Marysville Washington

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: please contact me

Started my business in mid 2013. Pac-west Preservation was my second contract. I worked with them for a few weeks before I got a feeling they were sketchy. Very poor communication when it came to payment but over zealous when handing out work orders. After a few weeks I held back on taking jobs from them until I started seeing an income from the jobs I had already completed, Payment never came. After many messages and phone calls I finally received a response from stephanie claiming that her and rob had split up and the business was a bust because one of their clients decided not to pay. They don't owe me thousands but they definitly owe me some money and it looks like they owe some others too. Scammers. Karma comes when you least expect it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pac-west-Preservation-llc/Marysville-Washington-98270/Pac-west-Preservation-llc-PacWest-Preservation-LLC-Stephanie-Olsen-Rob-Emerson-Lied-and-c-1130040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pac-west Preservation llc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

please contact me

AUTHOR: m.f.wolf - ()

Hello

I am the author of the other rip-off report regarding Rob and Stephanie. I would like to talk to you. Please contact me. Thecleaner2013@gmx.com