Complaint Review: Paccony.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: ma — port charlotte Florida
Paccony.com Internet USA

Paccony.com Free shipping isn't free and expedited shipping takes 2 months Internet

I ordered a bedding set for my grandson for Christmas the second week of November.  Website said free shipping but it kept adding shipping costs and so I choose a delivery date of the first week in December. So much for free shipping, anyway this item didn't come so I emailed and was told free shipping doesn't include the US even though I was on the US site with US telephone contact numbers, then they said there was no way they could have had it to me in the 16 days that I had choesn for delivery so I said back that this was a christmas present and if they couldn't deliver then refund my money. I was told it would be there in a week.  By the third week of January still nothing and my phone calls and emails weren't returned in any form. I put in a claim with paypal and don't you know 1 Day before the time limit for paypal to refund me the items arrived. So my free shipping which cost me expedited shipping costs arrved almost 3 months later. Very poor customer service and company they should be banned for deceptive  advertising and no customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacconycom/internet/Pacconycom-Free-shipping-isnt-free-and-expedited-shipping-takes-2-months-Internet-1123226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paccony.com