Complaint Review: Pace Auctions

• Reported By: Sonia — Miami
Pace Auctions
794 lee st. Des Il. Internet United States of America

Pace Auctions David Fantastic auction & very good communication ! Internet

I just wanted to tell anyone that reads this about MY experience with Pace Auction and David'..

On April 15, 2013. I went to live auctioneers and saw some beautiful real 925 silver n gemstone jewelry that I bidder on and won. I spoke to David on the phone numerous times and he was VERY Honest and helpful.

I just received my jewelry and they r just as discribed, GORGEOUS ! I still can't believe what a great deal I got and how David helped me with the shipping. Thank you so very much ; )

Hope to do business with you again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pace-Auctions/internet/Pace-Auctions-David-Fantastic-auction-very-good-communication-Internet-1044553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pace Auctions