Complaint Review: Pace Butler Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Pace Butler Corp.
5915 NW 23rd St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Pace Butler Corp. Cellphone Scam Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Query solved

*UPDATE Employee: Complaint resolved

I just recently sent 2 cellphones to Pace Butler who claim that they pay you for your used cellphones. Please beware....I sent in my iphone 4 because I upgraded to an iphone 4s.  Pace Butler has a price list you can look at before sending your phone in.  According to their price list, my phone is worth $100 if in good condition.  So I decided to send Pace Butler my perfectly working iphone 4 and to my surprise received a letter back stating they were only going to pay me $10 for my iphone 4 due to water damage.  I have never had issues with my iphone 4 nor did it ever have water damage.  What a great deal for this company to lie and steal phones from honest people like me just trying to get a fair amount for a used cellphone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pace-Butler-Corp/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73127/Pace-Butler-Corp-Cellphone-Scam-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-978879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pace Butler Corp.

Query solved

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

I am quite happy with their response to my queries related to my phones. Yes i can say that i am quite satisfied after talking to Pace butler.if you have any issue , just talk to them and they will solve your problem as they did with mine.

Complaint resolved

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

The customer contacted our office via email. I responded to her by phone. We discussed the order. I explained how we test for water damage and why we test for that defection. To resolve the issue we paid the full published price. I also offered my direct contact information so that I can assist her in the future and take care of all her needs.

Motors