• Report: #762080

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: K Patrick — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America
Pace Butler Corporation
13915 N. Harvey Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma United States of America

Pace Butler Corporation Pace Butler misleading, bait and switch, lie, steal, scam, theft, ripoff, Edmond, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: crap sold

*Consumer Comment: Strong Bond

*Consumer Comment: Feeling good

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

I had four good cell phones.  Motorola Q (excellent condition), Motorola Q9c (malfunction in "start" button, otherwise excellent), Motorla RAZR (scratched, but in perfect working condition), Verizon Blitz (scratched but in perfect working condition).  Before sending, I viewed the published rate sheet on the Pace Butler website.  It showed that PB pays 50.00 for a working Q, 5.00 for a working RAZR, working Blitz and non-working Q9c.  I expected, at the very least a check for 65.00.  PB sent a check for .50 for the working Q, zero for the other three phones.  They stated that the other phones were water damaged.  I've owned these phones all of their life and never so much as once had them even in the rain.  Before sending the phones, I fully charged them and erased all of my personal information.  They all worked perfectly the day I put them in a zip lock bag and shipped them.  I am now officially the victim of an internet scam by PB.  I have a check for .50, and they have my good cell phones that they will be selling for a great profit.  Don't make the same mistake! Donate your phones to a Women's shelter.  Don't let this crooked company line their pockets with your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pace-Butler-Corporation/Edmond-Oklahoma-73013/Pace-Butler-Corporation-Pace-Butler-misleading-bait-and-switch-lie-steal-scam-theft-762080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pace Butler Corporation

crap sold

AUTHOR: samantha - (United States of America)

I had some very old cell phones which i wanted to sell.I saw their ad online and tried them out .I was happy to get a good price for these crap phones.

Strong Bond

AUTHOR: samantha - (United States of America)

Our company is working with PB since 2008. After every one year, we send them our used phones and in return we earn a reasonable amount from them. we have a very strong and dependable bond with PB.

Feeling good

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

I had sent 2 phones in non working condition to pace butler.Got a good amount in hand which i wont be able to get from anywhere else.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the customer service department. We are trying to improve systems and procedures. I am contacting you in hopes of gaining feedback and to resolve anything I can for you. If you are so inclined I would love the oportunity to speak with you about your experience and help an any way I can. I look forward to the opportunity. I can be reached at (405)755-3131. Thank you.