Complaint Review: Pace Butler Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
Pace Butler Corporation
13915 N Harvey Avenue, Edmond, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pace Butler Corporation Sold me a bunch of non-working use cell phones Edmond Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Strong Relation

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

The name of my company is Connect Me Now Cellular, LLC. As a company we sell use blackbery phones on ebay and on-ground. We have been dealing with Pace Butler for over 1 year now. However, our business took a hit and was shut down, because of all the bad phones which they sold to us. According to their company if we purchase phones from them and the phones does not work, well then we would be able to use our old credits from the phones which do not work, in order to purchase new phones.

Yet, when i put in the new order. We had about a thousand dollars in credit which i had to used, including 500 dollar extra which i had to purchase more phones, because that company will not allow u to use ur old credits unless u purchase for a minimum of 500 dollars.

Pace Butle din't have any problems with selling me the phones, because the thousand dollar worth of phones that they sold me under my old credit were all non-working. As a result, all the money which i made from selling those phones, i had to redund my customers via Pay Pal. Also, i received a bunch of negative feedbacks, and all of our stores on ebay were closed. I was left with no job, no company, i am currently collecting unemployment.

And when i finally got 10.95 cent to send the broken phones back. Pace Butler send them right back to me saying that they were too old and broken. So therefore, i am unable to recooperate, and my family and i cant even pay our rent because we no longer have a business. Please, anyone who is reading this stay away from this company because it is nothing but Bad News.

I have to look for a job, and make less than what i use to make because this so call christian orginazation is nothing but a money hungry scam.

Jean
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pace-Butler-Corporation/Edmond-Oklahoma-73013/Pace-Butler-Corporation-Sold-me-a-bunch-of-non-working-use-cell-phones-Edmond-Oklahoma-455883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pace Butler Corporation

Strong Relation

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

Our organisation is working with Pace Butler since 2010. After every two years, we send them our old phones and in return they give us a fair and reasonable amount. we share a very healthy and strong relationship and would like to continue this for decades to come.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the customer service department. We are trying to improve systems and procedures. I am contacting you in hopes of gaining feedback and to resolve anything I can for you. If you are so inclined I would love the oportunity to speak with you about your experience and help an any way I can. I look forward to the opportunity. I can be reached at (405)755-3131. Thank you.