Complaint Review: Pace Butler

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Kat — Long Baach California United States of America
Pace Butler
5915 NW 23rd St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Pace Butler Lied about condition of cell phone I sent in and did not pay me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: 5 phones were sent

*Consumer Comment: They are commited

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

I sent in a working in perfect like new condition LG cell phone for recycling. I was well packed in bubble wrap. It had no damage whatsoever. Rather than receiving a check for $3.25 I received a purchase order that said the phone was defective with housing damage and amount due to me was $0.00. This is the first time I tried Pace and they failed. I do not send in defective or damaged units...ever! I know it's only $3.25 but it's the principal...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pace-Butler/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73127/Pace-Butler-Lied-about-condition-of-cell-phone-I-sent-in-and-did-not-pay-me-Oklahoma-Cit-899116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pace Butler

5 phones were sent

AUTHOR: Shane - (United States of America)

I had sent 5 working phones to PB and good a satisfactory price for them.

They are commited

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

I was not able to receive my check even after a week of sending my phones.I had a brief conversation with an employee of the company and he told me that the check will be delivered within 4 days.On 3rd day i received my check.They fulfilled their commitment.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the customer service department. We are trying to improve systems and procedures. I am contacting you in hopes of gaining feedback and to resolve anything I can for you. If you are so inclined I would love the oportunity to speak with you about your experience and help an any way I can. I look forward to the opportunity. I can be reached at (405)755-3131. Thank you.