Complaint Review: Pace Communications

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 29, 2010

• Reported By: Julie — New York New York U.S.A.
Pace Communications
1301 Carolina Street Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Pace Communications Craig Waller, Andrea Alexander USAirways Magazine Horrible Rip Off Greensboro, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH WWW.PACECOMMUNICATIONS.COM OR PACE COMMUNICATIONS OR USAIRWAYS MAGAZINE! I am a marketing manager for a small resort, I bought/negotiated a deal with USAirways magazine, they do not honor anything. They are such idiots. I got one girl that "sold" me then I blew my clients budget, then they could not deliver, then I called and demanded to speak to the person in charge. Well they gave me this pompous and rude woman named Andrea Alexander. I tried to explain the situation and she blew me off so bad. So I called back and told my boss. My boss talked to a Brit named Craig Waller who she said was as arrogant and stupid as this Andrea was. They do not deliver. Just stay clear of Pace Communications and NEVER EVER EVER advertise with USAirways. They are so sub-par!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pace-Communications/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27401/Pace-Communications-Craig-Waller-Andrea-Alexander-USAirways-Magazine-Horrible-Rip-Off-Gre-645076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pace Communications

Customer Service

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Hi Julie,

Wed be happy to chat with you; if youd care to call us, we are sure its a misunderstanding. One of the reasons Im excited about working here is that the company really takes care in making sure we provide good customer service to our clients.

In addition, Andrea left the company several months ago, and Craig doesnt recall speaking to anyone from a resort recently, please call us at 336-378-6065 so that we understand what company you are from and we have an opportunity to discuss your concerns

Regards