Complaint Review: PaceButler Corporation

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: B — Roanoke Virginia United States of America
PaceButler Corporation
5915 NW 23rd St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

PaceButler Corporation Rip off on purchasing cell phones Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

I have sent cell phones in to Pace Butler several times and everytime I send them my old cell phones that I know are in working condition and on the list of phones they are buying, I end up on the short side of the stick.
This last time was the last straw.  I mailed in 3 phones only expecting to receive $16 but I figured that was better than leaving them in the drawer.  I received a check for $4.00.  I was told the software was corrupt in my blackberry which they should have paid me $12.00 for and my Pantech was a phone they no longer purchased.
I would not send a phone that was not on the list of phones they were purchasing.
This is the LAST  time I will send phones to this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 05:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaceButler-Corporation/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73127/PaceButler-Corporation-Rip-off-on-purchasing-cell-phones-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-917670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PaceButler Corporation

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with customer service at PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the department and am attempting to contact you in hopes of gaining some feedback and resolving anything I can. If you are so inclined please call me at (405)755-3131. I am just looking for the opportunity to speak with you. Thank you.