Complaint Review: PaceButler

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Larry — Seward Alaska United States of America
PaceButler
5915 NW 23rd St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

PaceButler I sent them 8 cell phone's 6 working, 1 damaged, and 1 no longer purchased. They never sent me a dime. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: OK with the amount i got

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

*Author of original report: 8 cell phones I sent to pacebutler update

They advertise that they buy used cell phones. They lie! I sent in 8 phone's 7 we're working phone's and one was no longer purchased according to them. They never sent me a dime!!! I would have done better donating them to a womans shelter. They make money on these phones in some way no matter what. They must be raking in the profits as they don't pay out. Nice! (for them)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaceButler/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73127/PaceButler-I-sent-them-8-cell-phones-6-working-1-damaged-and-1-no-longer-purchased-T-958420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PaceButler

OK with the amount i got

AUTHOR: jonathan - (United States of America)

I had sent 5 phones to pace butler . all were working well but they paid me for only 3 phones out of 5.when i asked the reason , they said that both the sets were dead.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Larry thanks for the kind words if I can do anything in the future let me know. Thank you sir.

8 cell phones I sent to pacebutler update

AUTHOR: Larry - (United States of America)

A man from pacebutler (David Middlebrooks) call me this morning and made this right for me. He was very nice about it and explained to me how it works. I didn't look into it enough before sending the phones. Next time I'll read better.