Complaint Review: Paces Dentistry

• Reported By: Eric — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Paces Dentistry
3200 Downwood Circle Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Paces Dentistry Dr. Kadie Tabassian Shady Practice Atlanta, Georgia

I thought this practice was a great place, but boy was I wrong.  I came in for crowns and received
horrible service.

I had a financial arrangement set up with the office manager but she quit and the doctor (allegedly) erased the notes that contained the details of the arrangement.  She changed and raised the cost of the procedures from the original agreement.  I have been wearing temporaries since December.

It is now March and I still haven't had the work completed.  She has added procedures that haven't even been done to my account and sent claims in a fraudulent manner to my insurance companies.

It is difficult to find a dentist that will go behind her work and finish the treatment that I need to be done. This has caused me great stress and I'm not sure I will ever be able to have my crowns finished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paces-Dentistry/Atlanta-Georgia-30327/Paces-Dentistry-Dr-Kadie-Tabassian-Shady-Practice-Atlanta-Georgia-1023257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paces Dentistry