Complaint Review: Paces Personnel - Paces Staffing

• Updated: Sun, August 28, 2011

• Reported By: gclear66 — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Paces Personnel - Paces Staffing
Peachtree Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30303 Internet United States of America

Paces Personnel/Paces Staffing Worst kind of recruiting - sleazy and unscrupulous. Would lie to clients to make placements Internet

I googled Paces Staffing (as I do every six months or so), to see if there were still in business. I noticed another report from Ripoff.com about Paces. It brought back the horrible time that I had working at this corporation.

They are highly unprofessional. As a staffing assistant, I was regularly told to modify candidate resumes so that they fitted the specifications given to us by clients. We were expected to stretch the truth so that the candidate would be interviewed by our clients. This  happened on a daly basis with the full knowledge and blessing of the owner. It was not just a blessing. It was insisted on. The owner Kay Stanley would look at the resume and then ask the recruiters or me to make the recommended changes. Sometimes she would even make me do it when it was not my recruiter's candidate. Several candidates got jobs this way during the time I worked at Paces (1 year).

Kay didn't like me. She would talk about me to other preferred staff but I would be able to hear what she said. She has no sense of tact or social intelligence. She is simply interested in making money, to support her once lavish lifestyle. Kay always picked the same sort of recruiter. Pretty, but not very bright. She would train them to send resumes all over town for their candidates and sometimes they'd make a placement. The place has had literally HUNDREDS of recruiters over the years. Most recruiters don't last 3-4 months. I think I did well by sticking it out a year.

I know recruiters in the business who know her, and they tell me that she is trying to sell the business/goodwill because it has not made any money in a few years. She had to sell her house in Ansley Park this year to provide some capital for herself as the business has been failing. I was surprised that Paces was still operating because all of the recruiters who are listed on the website no longer work there. Even Melissa Price who has been at Paces for years only works part time now. Good luck with trying to sell a sinking business Kay Stanley. It is the only recruiter in Atlanta that does not have any effective management. It never ever has with the exception of when Kimberly Lusink was there.

The company is just a shell. They do not do any more business. If you are a recruiter who is being courted to join Paces, believe me, you are only being courted so that you can sit in a seat and look busy while they try to sell that business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2011 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paces-Personnel-Paces-Staffing/internet/Paces-PersonnelPaces-Staffing-Worst-kind-of-recruiting-sleazy-and-unscrupulous-Would-770117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paces Personnel - Paces Staffing