Complaint Review: Paces Personnel/Paces Staffing

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: Yeagerall — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
Paces Personnel/Paces Staffing

Paces Personnel/Paces Staffing The oldest but definitely not the best! Horrible owner and no management. Internet

I had the misfortune to work at Paces Personnel  now Paces Staffing. With two years experience, after my interviews, I thought it was the place of my dreams. It was a nightmare. I was interviewed by Kay Stanley and two other recruiters, and I was promised I could work with certain key clients I had established a reputation with.

Only a few months into my role, this was changed and one of my best clients was given back to one of their more established recruiters. There is no managment there, Kay Stanley is unbearable to work for and with. Staffing assistants with no experience were working with clients, it was so unprofessional. Promise promise promise to all the candidates but send them to every firm in town.

People were leaving (two left in the short time I was there.)I left to work for a competing recruiter (very professional) before starting a family and moving to Florida.

It is not really any surprise that after 25 years, or more, Paces is a one office recruiter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paces-PersonnelPaces-Staffing/internet/Paces-PersonnelPaces-Staffing-The-oldest-but-definitely-not-the-best-Horrible-owner-and-696183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paces Personnel/Paces Staffing