Complaint Review: Paces Staffing

• Reported By: buzzj — Atlanta United States of America
Paces Staffing
Peachtree Street Internet United States of America

Paces Staffing Older is not necessarily better. Paces Staffing, Internet

I had to write about my experiences with the vile owner of Paces Staffing, Kay Stanley.

I was interviewed to be a recruiter, and after my first recruiter position the role sounded like great. Working with professionals, who could teach me about recruiting and who had a good time and made a lot of money.

It could not have been further from the truth. The recruiters did not get a long at all. They were very territorial ovrer their clients, even if they weren't giving them good service. The atmosphere was awful. Kay Stanely herself was a harridan. 90% of the staff hated her. She gave the impression of being friendly and nurturing but her only instruction to me were "send the resume to every place in Atlanta or we will lose the placement" She didn't know what she was doing. She often spent days out of the office and would be in Lenox shopping, or getting her nails done. This is not the best agency in Atlanta. I lasted nine months. During my time there, two other staff members left.

Every one thinks that Paces is the oldest and the best, it's not it's the oldest recruiting methods. The talk now is that they are going out of business. Most of the staff on the website don't work there any more. I will never forget the most miserable time I spent at Paces.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paces-Staffing/internet/Paces-Staffing-Older-is-not-necessarily-better-Paces-Staffing-Internet-747451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paces Staffing