Complaint Review: Pacif Webworks, EAuction Success

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:Anderson Indiana
Pacif Webworks, EAuction Success
180 S 300 West, Suite 400 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Pacif Webworks, EAuction Success $1.95 Only?!? I highly Doubt it! Salt Lake City Utah

They promised for $1.95 to start a home business and the promise of making money. $1.95 got the informational CD sent out. They got their 1.95, I never got my CD, then they turn around and take another 59.00 off of my credit card. My credit card company is willing to work with me change my card and let me file the paperwork to get my money back, but what good will it do when they keep lying to people?

AC
Anderson, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacif-Webworks-EAuction-Success/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84101/Pacif-Webworks-EAuction-Success-195-Only-I-highly-Doubt-it-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-335679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacif Webworks, EAuction Success