Complaint Review: Pacific Atlantic Lines (PAL)

• Submitted: Sun, December 18, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: PAL's victim — Mason Ohio USA
Pacific Atlantic Lines (PAL)
PAL Headquarters Newark, New Jersey United States of America

Pacific Atlantic Lines ,PAL, or Pacific Atlantic Lies? A deceitful shipping agent that partners with their clients to defraud and extort people that are not "Shippers of Record" Newark, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Patrick Iyile, stop pretending to be Alberto

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Re-Closure

*Author of original report: Neither Patrick Iyile nor PAL has redeem their image - Case still open

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Closure

PAL - Pacific Atlantic Lines or Pacific Atlantic Lies? The way PAL defrauded my business partner and I, and their refusal to redress their wrong-doing are a proof beyond reasonable doubt that the company was set up on the premise of awful deceit. PAL is being presided over, in my opinion, by professional deceivers who partner with their foot-soldiers (so called clients, who get them contracts) to extort their victims. Note - PAL can be best described as shipping agent to actual shipping companies, who in turn has foot-soldiers they call clients. Therefore beware, ask your shipping contact person (foot-soldier) if he/she is client of PAL, then go ahead or learn from our own experience. Our tale is that of a double jeopardy. Read on:

Their foot-soldier, Patrick E. Iyile - owner of Victim Relief, Decatur, GA, collected $12,000.00 from us to ship two 40 ft containers to W. Africa. He eloped without providing the Bill of Lading. The containers arrived at the destination and we were informed by MAERSK (the real shipper) that the containers would not be released because they were not paid for. MAERSK provided us with the PAL information as the shipping agent. We were turned down by PAL on the premise that neither I nor my partner is their client or shipper of record. Their foot-soldier Patrick Iyile, broke his silence after he got a copy of the email written to PAL for help. He sent telex release via email for one container in lieu of bill of lading and the first container was later released with a demurrage/ terminal fee of about $1,000.00 but never sent the telex release for the second container. PAL officers were aware of all this but maintained that we are not their client and shipper of record.  After three months, PAL President, Keren Gonen who initially refused to cooperate with us, wrote my business partner and deceived him to pay her company directly the sum of $4,400.00, the actual cost of shipping. (If you do your math, their foot-soldier had overcharged $1,600.00 per container). Keren should have done this for us at the time we initially approached her, but she did not. Alas! The demurrage and terminal fee have accrued to about $15,000.00 and there is no way we could have pursued the container further. Having fraudulently collected $4,400.00 from my partner who is not their client or shipper of record PAL blocked our emails and would not entertain our plea for assistance or at least communicate with us.

I recently wrote Keren Gonen using another email address, since her company had blocked my other email address. Keren did not take the opportunity given her in my email to redress their wrong-doing of extorting money from persons that are not shipper of record. Remember, they have earlier insisted we are not their client or shipper of record. I let her know that they ought to have gone after their client and shipper of record. Unfortunately, she would not do the right thing by returning the money they fraudulently collected. PALs executives lack ethical principle and their unethical action in our experience confirms they are Patrick Iyiles partners in crime.

Please beware of Pacific Atlantic Lines, or is it Pacific Atlantic Lies (PAL)? They collude with their foot-soldiers such as Patrick Iyile to defraud unsuspecting people like us. There are other great shipping agents out there that handle shipping to different parts of the world other than PAL. A word is enough for the wise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2011 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Atlantic-Lines-PAL/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Pacific-Atlantic-Lines-PAL-or-Pacific-Atlantic-Lies-A-deceitful-shipping-agent-that-par-811075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Atlantic Lines (PAL)

Patrick Iyile, stop pretending to be Alberto

AUTHOR: PAL''s victim - (USA)

It does not take serious reasoning to know that the above author is not PAL's staff. The author is nobody other than Patrick Ehidiamen Iyile and that is why every statement was in his defense. If the author were to be PAL's staff writing for and on behalf of PAL, his email address would have been name@pacificatlanticlines.net (I have exchanged mails with genuine staff of PAL). PAL staff will not continue to defend indefensible client but simply protect PAL's interest.

Patrick Iyile, you are 419 and you know it. What you have done to us is hurrible, terrible and despicable, only evil minded, wicked, atrocious and callous person can do that to e fellow humanbeing. You took $12,000.00 to ship two 40 ft containers, you delivered one half-full container and sat on the second with its contents and you have no sense of remorse; May the Almighty God judge you.

Further warning is not necessary, come out from your hiding and let us meet in the court of law.

My outstanding scholarship record in Japan speaks for itself and no amount of distortion or concoction by you can stain the fact. You have not contributed anything meaningful to human race, but simply defrauding people. You will reap what you sow and your sin shall found you out.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Re-Closure

AUTHOR: Alberto - (United States of America)

David Aremu, this is your final warning to stop bringing PAL into your personal business conflict with Patrick Iyile (not a staff). PAL do not have any business relationship with you and did not receive any containers from you to be shipped to Nigeria. Our client is a known shippers to DOT, TSA and the US Department of Defense. Shipping through a third party arrangement is cumbersome and expensive because charges usually include the cost of freight, storage, labor, overtime loading fees, overweight fines (where applicable) and CTN expenses if final destination is Nigeria. Your windy and narrative allegations are false, unfounded, bordering more on character assassination, which is only indicative of your troubled personality as a feisty, argumentative and an anti-social animal. Besides, a convicted  sexual felon of rape of innocent children like you David Aremu don't have any moral grounds to point fingers. Video evidence of your predatory criminal sexual acts are well document in Japan where you once lived as a Nigerian student, or is it a coincidence that your name and photographs came up in the Japanese database. Anyone interested in copies may visit the Embassy or write me atAlberto34@yahoo.com. Hiding in Mason, Ohio will not shield you from officials of Child Protective Services, so do yourself a favor and register as a sexual offender. You need God in your life, go and seek His face.

Neither Patrick Iyile nor PAL has redeem their image - Case still open

AUTHOR: PAL''s victim - (USA)

I am so certain, as certain as rising of the sun, that the above rebuttal was written by Patrick Iyile, PALs partner in crime, with only one motive: to present himself as reputable shipper. He is an impostor and the above claim (shipping average of 6 containers per week) is self-evident. For those who know him, as at last year he claimed to be Major in USA army, but he is currently claiming to be Lt. Col. USA army. So I am not surprised that he poses as Alberto here. Another evidence, no external relation personnel of any company who understands his job would refer to an aggrieved client as mentally deranged. I have mails from Patrick that used such language for me in the past.

Neither Patrick Iyile nor PAL has done anything to redeem their image. The lawyer threat is Patricks gimmick. He is in the hiding and he cannot sue from hiding. The Ohio Warren County Common Pleas court had summoned him over threatening my life on this issue, he failed to appear. The Nigeria Police is looking for him for the fraud he committed. Also, PAL is not happy for the embarrassment he caused them on this transaction. So, I am happy to meet him in court if he comes out of hiding. Even if it is PAL making legal threat, they have some explanations to make in the court of law including their connivance with Patrick Iyile.

When did PAL release the bill of lading? Bill of Lading was never given; this is a lie and it is based on Patricks ignorance of the fact. He is ignorant of the details of our direct interaction with PAL before and after PALs extortion of the $4,400.00.

Patrick Iyile is not only an impostor but enjoys self praise. He claims that he ships average of 6 containers per week for the past 15 years, yet he is a Major or Lt. Col. in USA army. A Lt. Col. in USA army currently works as Sales Rep at KIA Dealer, Conyers in Georgia near Atlanta? Give me a break! Please beware of Patrick Iyile. The truth is that he was being considered for enlistment as Staff Sergeant by USA army less than 7 years ago.

I am magnanimous enough to come back and let people know if either PAL or Patrick makes any restitution. I can be reached by dje@consultant.com for copies of Nigeria police report on Patrick Iyile regarding this matter as well as Warren County Common Pleas court summons to him for threatening my life over this matter.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Closure

AUTHOR: Alberto - (United States of America)

The container was paid for, a Bill of lading to that effect was issued and this transaction was brought to closure. All legal issues raised in this allegation are being handled by our lawyers. We will use the court system to clear our name and not trade words with a mentally deranged. Our client is a reputable shipper, averaging six containers weekly, over 15yrs.