Complaint Review: Pacific Brochures

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2014

• Reported By: Jeanette — Arvada Colorado
Pacific Brochures
4025 Camino Del Rio South, 3rd floor San Diego, California USA

Pacific Brochures Diane Pacific Brochures is falsely advertising Home Worker positions where one receives certain envelopes and gets paid for responding . San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: at first i was very skeptical about the Free Mailer Program

*Consumer Comment: almost a year now

*Consumer Comment: Be patient!

*Consumer Comment: Hate It

I sent $35 to Pacific Brochures with the understanding I would receive material in the mail and would receive envelopes to respond to make money.  Well, I never received any envelopes and I did contact Diane.  She said to wait a couple of weeks and they would start coming in.  That never happened.  It is no use to contact these people because nothing changes.  They just put you off and make you wait longer for envelopes which will never arrive.  I do believe these people are guilty of false advertising in order to have people buy they worthless brochures.  I will be contacting an Attorney regarding this matter.  They need to stop ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Brochures/San-Diego-California-92108/Pacific-Brochures-Diane-Pacific-Brochures-is-falsely-advertising-Home-Worker-positions-wh-1158168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Brochures

at first i was very skeptical about the Free Mailer Program

AUTHOR: ashland w. - ()

There are so many fraudulent companies, so at first i was very skeptical about the Free Mailer Program from Pacific Brochures... Well I'm glad i tried, and before I knew it I was receiving a check. I really needed some extra money and I'm very impressed how well this turned for me.

almost a year now

AUTHOR: kellen t. - ()

Even though I was a bit skeptical at first, Pacific Brochures really came trough. After sending a couple batches of letters the first paycheck came in and my skepticism was completely gone. I've been doing this for almost a year now and I can finally say I have a steady income and if needed I can always get more out of this. The hours are great couse I make them this way and the workload is whatever I feel like that day. I love doing this and would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

Be patient!

AUTHOR: shae s. - ()

Be patient! Don't worry if you didn't get your mail in the first week... you will eventually get it and if you have questions just call them, they will help you as they did in my case. It has been the first time I have actually made any money with a program like this but this program really work!

Hate It

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

I HATE IT that people continue to fall these type scams! As long as people continue to fall for this BS, these kind of 'companies' will continue to pull this crap. Sigh.  You cannot make money stuffing pieces of papers, unless you are at the top of the chain, running it, I suppose. But really, who wants to risk prison for running this type operation? Disgusting. NEVER PAY FOR A JOB! Remember that! When you are looking for work, THEY are suppose to PAY YOU! NOT the other way around.