Complaint Review: Pacific Brochures

• Reported By: JNetworkM — Birmingham Alabama
Pacific Brochures
4015 Camino Del Rio S San Diego, California USA

Pacific Brochures Mislead about the home mailer program San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: Thank you!

*Consumer Comment: I am a stay at home mom

*Consumer Comment: out of work for the past 3 weeks now

*Consumer Comment: I'll let you know how this turns for me

*Consumer Comment: not very much but this is a good start for me

*Consumer Comment: for me this is a great opportunity

I saw an ad on a work from home work site in which was about a mailer program and that it only cost $35 to get started back in March. I saw that the company was creditable with the online business bureau. The site was very informative and pretty nice. I even called and asked questions about the program. The first thing is that they say that if you pay $15 extra dollars you can get the free mailer package rushed. My order was rushes at all. So I email Henry Wooten about that then my package finally arrived. After about six weeks I hadn't received any mail so that's when I started talking with Diana. She gave me her personal number. In April she was saying the same thing about how I should've received my mail. Then in May, she was saying the same thing. It's June and I haven't spoken with anyone but I left several messages. The bottom line is that now I can't access their website and I haven't received any mail to envelop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Brochures/San-Diego-California-92108/Pacific-Brochures-Mislead-about-the-home-mailer-program-San-Diego-California-1157815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Brochures

Thank you!

AUTHOR: c. leddy - ()

I have been a stay at home mom for almost 14 years and I am so excited to be able to still stay home and make a living! It's so easy to get started and I plan to make enough money each week so that my husband can actually quit his second job!!! Thank you!

I am a stay at home mom

AUTHOR: t. widner - ()

I am a stay at home mom. One of my lil girls has recently had surgery and I can't really go back to work right now.

And I was nervous about getting into something I didn't know much about and there was a lot of scams and rip offs out there. But Pacific Brochures is a really neat and fun way to make a some or a lot of extra cash depending on how much time you have to spend on this! It's great!!!! IF you need the money....

out of work for the past 3 weeks now

AUTHOR: wylie france - ()

Pacific Brochures just opened a window of opportunity for me, I've been out of work for the past 3 weeks now, and it is really hard to find time to work outside when your availability is based on your kids school days. I can't afford to pay child care so I thought, why not make money staying at home? I'm really glad that they have found me. I can do both jobs now! Being a mom, wife and earning at the same time! More power!

I'll let you know how this turns for me

AUTHOR: lexis disanto - ()

Diane seemed to really care and want me to understand how things work. I just started but i have a good feeling about this and this system seems simple for me... I'll let you know how this turns for me.

not very much but this is a good start for me

AUTHOR: le goldman - ()

I making money already! I have been working for 3 weeks and already made money, not very much but this is a good start for me. This is just great! Thank you!

for me this is a great opportunity

AUTHOR: riley t. - ()

I can't speak for everyone or anyone else, but for me this is a great opportunity to get some extra cash working from my home. When I first started using the Free Mailer Program i wanted an easy way to supplement our family income, well for us is the first program that works... Some weeks I make more then others but at the end of the month i have a nice we a more than decent payment from Pacific Brochures.