Complaint Review: Pacific Brochures

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Dianna — Orleans Indiana
Pacific Brochures
4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, California USA

Pacific Brochures This company is a rip off, its been 5 weeks now,and still no envelopes. Each time i call its another excuse why i havent received the envelopes. I paid through pay pal 45.00 . and have 45 days to file a dispute for a refund as i know it will not come from I only spoke with Diane,and i called to speak to the owner,and this man said the owner doesnt take calls. San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: They wont make you rich but you can get a decent income

*Consumer Comment: I have been a stay at home mom for almost 14 years

*Consumer Comment: If you believe that you are a self-motivated person...

*Author of original report: Money Back ???

*Author of original report: Money Back Guaranteed ?

*Author of original report: pacific brochures

*Consumer Comment: I was a bit skeptical at first

*Consumer Comment: DIANNA YOU ARE A MORON, MOST OF WHAT YOU WROTE MAKES NO SENSE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T READ ANYTHING ON THE WEBSITE. THEY HAVE A REFUND POLICY OF 60 DAYS AND ITS ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF THE SITE!

Pacific Brochures keep promising me the envelopes will be here any minute now. Its been 5 weeks , and i have not received one envelope. mostly i have talked to Diane. These people collect money from people who are trying to make money, it isnt right that they can do this. I am so discusted with this,but i am greatful i can get my money back through pay pal. Hopefully !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pacific-Brochures/San-Diego-California-92108/Pacific-Brochures-This-company-is-a-rip-off-its-been-5-weeks-nowand-still-no-envelopes-1152253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pacific Brochures

They wont make you rich but you can get a decent income

AUTHOR: adrienne e. - ()

Been with Pacific Brochures for just over 8 months. They wont make you rich but you can get a decent income from this and who doesn't need some easy extra money?

I have been a stay at home mom for almost 14 years

AUTHOR: howie j - ()

I have been a stay at home mom for almost 14 years and I am so excited to be able to still stay home and make a living!

It's so easy to get started and I plan to make enough money each week so that my husband can actually quit his second job!!!

Thank you!

If you believe that you are a self-motivated person...

AUTHOR: daryl b - ()

Pacific Brochures has been a wonderful experience thus far. I enjoy the freedom of making my own hours to accommodate my lifestyle.
I have been working from home through Pacific Brochures for almost 6 months now. I am a very independent person and I am impressed at how well it is working out. I have my home office where I go when it is time to work.
If you believe that you are a self-motivated person who can work with little supervision and are confident enough to learn and make decisions on your own then I would definitely recommend Pacific Brochures... It's fantastic!

Money Back ???

AUTHOR: Dianna - ()

Well you are the Moron, yeah they may offer a money back guarentee , so what does that mean ?? All they want is the $45.00 and tough for you. I have friends that havent gotten back their refund after 4 months. And thats all over the website. I wasnt born yesterday,but apparently you were. So go mind your own Moron.!!

Money Back Guaranteed ?

AUTHOR: Dianna - ()

Of course they offer a refund, but that doesnt mean you get it , I would imagine you do make good money if you work WITH them. Go figure, and mind your own .

pacific brochures

AUTHOR: Dianna - ()

what i wrote is the truth,and makes sense they are scams.

I was a bit skeptical at first

AUTHOR: kimball t. - ()

Even though I was a bit skeptical at first, Pacific Brochures really came trough.

After sending a couple batches of letters the first paycheck came in and my skepticism was completely gone.

I've been doing this for almost a year now and I can finally say I have a steady income and if needed I can always get more out of this.

The hours are great couse I make them this way and the workload is whatever I feel like that day.

I love doing this and would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

THE REFUND POLICY IS ON EVERY PAGE OF THE SITE. YOU CAN ALSO SEE PEOPLE WHO LIED IN PREVIOUS RIPOFF REPORT POSTS. PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND AND THE COMPANY SHOWED PROOF OF THE REFUND LONG BEFORE THEY FILED A RIPOFF REPORT. ITS REALLY FUNNY THERE IS NO REBUTTLE FROM THEM AFTER THAT!!

IT TOOK ME MAYBE 4/12 OR 5 WEEKS & THE ENVELOPES STARTED POURING IN FOR ME! MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE WAITED A LITTLE LONGER. THEY SHOWED ME EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING ON AND AND I WAS ABLE TO TRACK EVERYTHING WITH MY EMAIL! I MAKE FANTASTIC MONEY AND LOVE WORKING WITH P.B.!